Internships - Brooklyn NYC Area
Paid Graphic Design Internship, Part-time or Full-time (Industrial City, BK)
Start: January 2016
This is an in-house opportunity only for NYC residents only.
For those interested in gaining experience in web and print design/production, this opportunity will allow for hands-on interaction with a wide variety of real projects and interesting clients.
This internship is open to currently enrolled undergraduate/graduate students or recent graduates who are looking to gain additional work experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for entry-level designers to gain insight into a small design studio with a great culture, bolster their understanding of the creative process and contribute conceptually and professionally to a team. You will be working directly under the Creative Director and R&D.
This position REQUIRES the following skill sets:
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (PS, ID, and AI)
- General design and typography skills, web skills a plus!
- An interesting and creative portfolio
- A proactive work ethic - should be enthusiastic to learn and pitch-in
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail
- A sense of humor
Pay - $10/hr
Hours - 3-5 Days/week (20 - 40 hours)
Location - Industrial City, Brooklyn
Please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An interesting, but brief, statement in your email telling us about yourself
- Your most recent resume
- A link to your portfolio
Any applications missing any of these materials will not be reviewed.