Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1 business day (Monday – Friday, Excluding US holidays). During peak seasons (Thanksgiving through Christmas), processing and shipping can take up to 2 business days. Once your order is shipped, you will be notified by e-mail along with your tracking number. You can easily log into your account to check the status or your order(s).
We provide a wide range of shipping options for our US customers. We also offer free standard shipping on orders over $25.
- Standard Shipping ($2.99) – Arrives 3-5 business days*
- USPS First Class shipping is available for all US addresses including PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address.
- Priority Shipping ($6.99) - Arrives 2-3 business days*
- USPS Priority shipping is available for all US addresses including PO Box, Rural Route, or APO/FPO/DPO address.
- FedEx Overnight Standard Shipping ($34.99) - Arrives 1 business day
- FedEx Standard Overnight is available for all US addresses excludes PO Box, Rural Routes, and PO/FPO/DPO address.
- USPS Priority Express will be used for all PO Box, Rural Routes, and PO/FPO/DPO address. Arrives 1-2 business days.
*Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico may take additional days.
We ship globally except to Brazil, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, China, Philippines and Singapore.
USPS International Mail – Flat Rate Shipping ($16.00) – Arrives 1-2 weeks
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying any duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary depending on the country. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. You should contact the carrier directly to resolve the issue. Upon inquiry, we will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the investigation.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE SOCKS.
Your CES socks are knitted from a high performance poly-cotton blend yarns. A few simple care instructions will go a long way in keeping your socks looking vibrant, sharp, and maintaining its performance attributes.
HAND WASH, MACHINE WASH OR DRY CLEAN?
Turn the socks inside out before washing. This reduces the likelihood of the surface from getting snags or damage to the printed side.
Hand wash if possible with cold/warm water. Hand washing is much gentle on the socks and the fibers than machine washing. This will help with the longevity of your socks and print.
Air dry if possible or tumble dry low in the dryer. High heat will affect the performance fibers.
Don't use bleach, dryer sheets or fabric softener
Don't dry clean